We are currently seeking Allrounders for a very remote property in Outback South Australia. A popular stop over and tourist destination, the Hotel requires Hotel all-rounders that are customer focused, energetic, have initiative, a friendly outgoing personality, enthusiasm and a genuine appreciation for the outback.
Those with previous hospitality and remote area experience would be at an advantage. The position is required to start April with a preference of completing 6 month contract. Great opportunity to save money.
Full time role
$21.19 per hour Mon-Fri + penalties and overtime
Accommodation – combination of shared/single – $120 per week including 3 meals per day.
- Undertaking bar work – experience with H&L would be an advantage
- Meal running – this can vary from 30 covers – 150covers.
- Housekeeping – an eye for detail and maintaining stamina is essential and strict timeframes for next guest check ins.
- Undertaking reception work – knowledge of little hotelier would be an advantage
- Undertaking reservation bookings including responding to requests from larger tour groups
- Promoting regional and local tours to individual tourists and larger groups
- Having excellent phone manners and accurately recording messages
- Building a rapport with existing and new clients both on the phone, via email and face to face
- Assisting in basic kitchen duties including washing dishes and cleaning at the end of service.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Candidates must have a current South Australian RSA and food safety certificate.
- Applicants must have a positive, can do attitude and be willing to be flexible by learning and working in all parts of the business when it’s required.
- Telstra & Optus is available