We are currently seeking a Kitchenhand/Cook for a busy venue in Outback Queensland. The venue offers a restaurant, cafe, bottle shop, bar, free on-site parking and complimentary WiFi access. The on-site cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and snacks daily and the Restaurant is open for dinner. Counter meals are available from the bar for both lunch and dinner daily.
We are looking for a passionate foodie who is willing to learn, expand on their experience and grow their skill set. Immediate start required.
$25.28 – $26.93 (neg on experience and performance) per hour Mon – Fri plus penalties
Accommodation and daily duty meal $50 per week
Assistance with relocation costs
- Prep & cooking of bistro style meals
- Working as part of a team
- Ensuring kitchen cleanliness – dishes, sanitation, floors etc
- Working split shifts
- Supporting the team across other functions where required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a quality venue and high-volume experience highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Passion for what they do and take pride in their work
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- The venue is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 Days per week
- Access is via sealed roads or regular flights