We are currently seeking a Kitchenhand for one of the busiest pubs in Outback Queensland. This venue has an excellent reputation in the industry for offering excellent meals and excellent customer Service. The owner is one of the best employers in Outback Queensland ensuring his staff are well taken care of. This is an excellent place to save money as everything is provided.
The successful candidate must have good knife skills and be able to work under pressure in a very busy kitchen. Immediate start required.
$26.03 per hour Monday-Friday + Penalty rates
Free Meals on Site
- General food prep, cutting foods, prepping as per menu under the head chef
- Running meals to tables
- Assisting with plating up of main meals & entrees
- Some basic short order cooking
- General washing of dishes and cleaning kitchen
- This is an extremely busy venue and candidates must be comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Access by self-drive, bus, train or flights twice a week