We are currently seeking a Receptionist for a stunning venue located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
The property is an award-winning, family owned resort set amongst a pristine and untouched environment. Their aim is to provide guests with an unforgettable and unique wilderness experience whilst leaving a minimal impact on the surrounding landscape. The resort features accommodation, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, tour operation, day spa + water sports activities.
Staff working on site must have a love of the outdoors, nature and be able to handle remote living.
Contract until November 2021 or a Minimum 6 month commitment
$58,560.84 per annum pro rata
4 weeks annual leave pro rata
Accommodation and Meals $83.00 per week
*Staff will be reimbursed 50% of their Accommodation & Meals back on completion of their contract.
- Meet & Greet of guests on arrivals
- Guest check in and check outs
- Processing payments, room charges
- Handling bookings for restaurant, day spa and tours
- Processing of some reservations and room allocations
- General administration work
- Assist in other departments if required
- Other duties as required
- Have excellent presentation and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a hotel / resort reception
- Be able to live and work in a remote destination
- Have a love of the outdoors and environment
- Be able to work well under pressure
- The property offers and enjoyable environment to live and work. Note- this is not a party destination.
- Accessible via car or via daily flights. Staff are provided with free transfers from airport.
- Staff have access to an air-conditioned staff lounge room, fully functional kitchen and outdoor area
- Access is available to water sports equipment if guests are not using
- Free yoga to staff wanting to join in on the daily yoga sessions
- Telstra Mobile Coverage ONLY-Can be scratchy in some areas