Are you Ready for an Adventure?
We will not forward your resume to an employer unless you have approved us to do so.
- Are you passionate about working in hospitality?
- Are you seeking work in remote / isolated destinations?
- Do you need a live-in position to save money?
- Are you willing to stay at least 3-12 months?
- Do you want to advance your skills and learn to multi-skill in various departments?
- Do you enjoy hard work?
- Do you have excellent references
Sick of living in the hustle and bustle and driving to work only to get stuck in a traffic jam? Why not spend some time living and working in remote destinations and see what Australia really has to offer! Spend days off canoeing up Geikie Gorge, bushwalking in Kakadu National Park, Barra fishing in the Kimberley, snorkelling off the QLD Coast, or 4WDing around the tip of Cape York!
It is the best move you will ever make. MLKA offers great positions in some of the most spectacular places in Australia. Not only do you get to see some amazing locations but you get paid to do it!
Contact us – Let us know what you are looking for and let us find it for you.
Our Service is FREE to Job Seekers. No registration or joining fees.
We won’t send you somewhere you don’t want to be. We want both our job seekers and our employers to be happy.
However, you will need to have excellent references and a steady work history as we only send our employers the very best we can find. You will also need a positive attitude!
Before sending your application, please ensure the following information is available:
- You must be able to supply, 3 work-related referees and contact numbers for each. The referees must have been acting as your supervisor or manager at the time of employment.
- Copy of your current police clearance if you have one (Not essential but preferred)
- Current Photo to attach to your application. Our employers are only able to conduct phone interview so by supplying a photo it gives them an idea of who they are talking to. (Not essential but preferred)
By applying for work with us, you consent to the following terms:
- All applicants are thoroughly reference checked & previous work history verified before we will proceed with any applications.
- You may be required to undergo a police clearance & medical depending on the company we are putting you forward to
Send your resume, references, and a current photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (07) 41288444